Public transport pass for Amsterdam and the Amsterdam Area
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket allows you to explore all that Amsterdam has to offer, along with the iconic sights and scenery of the surrounding area. Tickets are available for one, two or three consecutive days, so that you can use it for a day trip, weekend break or three-day excursion. A map and public transport guide (pdf) filled with sightseeing tips is included with your ticket to inspire you.
Where to buy the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
The card is available for purchase at the I amsterdam Visitor Centres, selected hotels and campsites and ticket counters of the participating public transport companies, including:
- GVB Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), Bijlmer ArenA Station, Lelylaan Station & Zuid Station
- EBS Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Central Station (IJ River side), Purmerend Tramplein, Edam bus station
- Connexxion Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Schiphol Plaza)
- 1 day - €18.50
- 2 days - €26.00
- 3 days - €33.50
How to use the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
- Tickets are valid for 1, 2 or 3 calendar days. A day in this context begins at 00:00 and ends the next day at 04:00.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit a bus, tram, train or metro. Your ticket is activated from the first check in.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS, including night buses.
- While the flowers are in bloom between March and May, you can use the ticket to travel from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Keukenhof Gardens (Arriva bus 858).
- Tickets are also valid on NS trains in the Amsterdam Area.
- If you have any questions or your ticket appears to be defective, visit any of the sales locations listed above for assistance.