Public speakers and consultancy
Our team of insiders and experts are excited to share their knowledge about Amsterdam, its people and the city's business climate. Choose one of our most requested workshops or allow our experts to create a customized presentation based on your business and projects.
amsterdam&partners helps you devise strategies, set and achieve organisational goals, and brainstorm innovative ideas. Book a consult with our experts to get personalised one-to-one advice, or if you want to receive research findings, statistical findings or other specialised knowledge. We are also happy to help other cities and municipalities move forward with our expertise. Our team can share insights on the following topics:
- Amsterdam in facts and figures: data-driven urban development
- Key principles of city and destination marketing: from strategy to execution
- Neighbourhood-oriented area development & branding: participatory identity processes
- A sustainable visitor economy for AmsterdamWorking with city governments through an integrated city approach
- Data-driven arts and culture marketing
- A liveable city: working together with residents as key players in achieving successful city marketing
- Dealing with the inherent conflicts of tourism, overcrowding and local liveability through an integrated approach
- Integrating digital trends and developments, and digital solutions into your strategy
- I amsterdam brand values and visual language
amsterdam&partners has a lot of in-house knowledge about Amsterdam and the greater Amsterdam region. Our team offers inspiring workshops to convey our extensive knowledge to your organisation, learning institute or company. Choose from one of the topics below or contact us to discuss a tailor-made presentation.
Meet the faces behind amsterdam&partners who can inspire your organisation with a presentation or workshop on a topic of your choice.
Want to book a speaker? Please answer the questions below with your application.
- Date of the presentation
- Location of the presentation
- (Preferred) duration of the presentation
- (Preferred) subject of the presentation
- Short description of the event and target group
- Budget (excluding travel and accommodation costs)