Where to find this widget in Sitecore
/sitecore/content/Repository/Widgets/Image and Video Carousels
How to create this widget
- Insert a new Media Carousel.
- Add a Title that goes above the widget.
- Insert a Media Carousel Image Item or Video Item.
- In the Image Item add the Image, Title, Text, and Link. Set the link text in the Description field when you've selected/pasted your link.
- In the Video Item add your Video URL (YouTube videos only!) and Title, Text, and Link as above.
- Publish the entire Media Carousel including sub-items.
We've been experiencing issues where the video thumbnail doesn't show. Sometimes it takes a moment for it to show (if the video has just been uploaded to YouTube). Sadly, sometimes it never show and there is no fix for this yet.
Where to use this Widget
This is an Image and Video Carousel aka Media Carousel
This is a Media Carousel Image Item
This is a Media Carousel Video Item
You can also add videos to this carousel. Youtube videos only! There has been a bug where sometimes the thumbnail of the video doesn't show. No one knows how to fix it so if this happens to you, you are out of luck.
IMAGE AND VIDEO CAROUSEL