We are seeking regular contributors for the I amsterdam blog. The I amsterdam blog is a platform for inspiring content about every aspect of life in Amsterdam, for everyone. With a friendly tone and a quirky outlook, the blog takes a sideways look at life in the city for visitors, locals and anyone who’s interested in getting under the skin of this city. We cover everything from art and design to food and drink, hidden hotspots to unique exhibitions and daily life to extraordinary lives.
Would you like to be a I amsterdam blog contributor? Here’s what you need to know:
- You are an experienced writer or journalist, or a brilliant blogger with a large following to prove it.
- You know your field. Whether your interests lies in interior design or cocktails, you can own your topic and write with authority, expertise and relevance.
- It goes without saying that you are a wonderful wordsmith, with a strong portfolio of published work behind you.
- You’re reliable, dependable and committed to providing regular blog posts to agreed deadlines.
- You live in Amsterdam.
What we can offer you
- Exposure! I amsterdam is seen by over three million people every month, and we’ll actively promote your posts to our 800,000 Facebook fans and 400,000 Twitter followers.
- A blogger profile with your photo, biography and link to your blog/website and social media accounts.
- The freedom to write about what you love, and have it seen by everyone.
Topics we cover
- Food and drink
- Art and design
- Life in Amsterdam
- & more
Then get in touch by filling out the form below.