Where to find this widget in Sitecore
/sitecore/content/Repository/Widgets/Mini Widget Folder
How to create this widget
- Insert a new Mini Widget
- Add a Title that goes above the entire widget.
- Insert a new Mini Widget Item.
- Insert a Link. The link is attached to the image in the item, so no need to set a link text in the Description.
- Add your Image.
- There are two display options:
- The Mini Widget Item displays a full image only, without text. The size of the image is 450px x 90px. Tick the Image Only box below the Title and Subtitle fields.
- The Mini Widget Item displays a small square image, with text. The size of the image should be square. Add your text in the Title field, being mindful that only a few characters are available.
Sort/Display order of Items. Yet to understand this.
Where to use this Widget