R.C. Church H.H. Nicolaas en Antonius
This R.C. church is neo-Gothic style church with towers. The organ was built in 1912 by Jos H. Vermeulen. The inside of the church is open to visitors from June to August.
History The origins of the parish date back to the 14th century. The three aisled, neo-Gothic style church was completed on 8th March 1900. Services Eucharistic celebrations or Word/Communion celebrations: Saturday 19:00 o’clock Sunday 10:00 o’clock