ACCESS is a non-profit organisation and partner of IN Amsterdam that trains volunteers to help create a supportive community for new international residents. Working with ACCESS extends IN Amsterdam’s ability to help internationals settle into life in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area quickly and easily. ACCESS is currently recruiting volunteers.
Benefits of volunteering with ACCESS include:
- Working in a professionally-run, international organisation
- Providing support to the local international community
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Improving existing skills while learning new ones
- Being a part of a creative team
- Accessing IN Amsterdam’s extensive resources
If you are interested in contributing your time and skills (and meet the minimum requirements), you can attend an information session. Visit the ACCESS website for dates and details of the next information session.