Sint Olofskapel

The original Sint Olofskapel (Saint Olof’s chapel) was built between 1440 and 1450, making it the oldest chapel in Amsterdam. It was built in honor of saint was Saint Odulphus from the Dutch province of Brabant – the patron saint of the dykes. Currently, the chapel serves as conference centre for the NH Barbizon Palace Hotel. It is connected directly to the hotel with an underground corridor.