2018 IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme
The Partnership Programme’s aim in 2018 is to connect companies operating with internationals living and working in the Amsterdam Area. The programme continues to be run on a budget-neutral basis in 2018. We have tried to incorporate as many opportunities for exposure, whilst keeping costs as low as possible.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a partner, please contact us at 020 254 7999.
The upcoming Partnership Programme membership will run from 1 January to 31 December 2019.
There are two membership options for 2019:
- Full-year membership: 1 January to 31 December 2019; €1,000 (€1,210 incl VAT; applications are now closed
- Six-month membership: 1 July to 31 December 2019; €500 (€605 incl VAT; applications are not yet open
There is no membership fee for non-profit organisations.
Please note: In order to qualify as a partner your company must meet our minimum criteria.
- Company name, logo, website/URL featured in the IN Amsterdam booklet My First Month, which is distributed to all visitors to the IN Amsterdam office (1,300 internationals per month)
- Profile page on the I amsterdam Living website
- The right to refer to yourself as ‘partner of IN Amsterdam 2019’ in company marketing and communications (IN Amsterdam partner logo will be provided)
- Exclusive opportunity to have marketing materials/flyers displayed in IN Amsterdam’s information carousel
- Opportunity to place an article on the topic of your field of expertise on the I amsterdam Living website
- Opportunity to participate in a ‘mini-event’ for internationals at the WTC, alongside other relevant partners from your sector if applicable (not applicable for non-profit/media partners)
- Opportunity to place a gadget/voucher in the IN Amsterdam Welcome Bag, distributed to visitors of the IN Amsterdam office (1,300 per month)
- Invitation to the annual IN Amsterdam Partnership event
Additional marketing opportunities
Partners can also choose the online package with Amsterdam Marketing. This option includes displaying web banners on the I amsterdam Living website. Price to be determined through Amsterdam Marketing, however, as partner of the IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme you will receive a discount
Opportunity to place an advertorial (maximum 150 words) in the IN Amsterdam newsletters, targeted at internationals or our corporate network. The fee for this is €300 (excl VAT) per advertorial.
Please follow this link for a full list of current partners.
The IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme collects and processes data safely and securely in accordance with the applicable regulations and legislation. Only the data necessary for the abovementioned purposes will be collected and processed, and it will not be held for longer than is strictly necessary. This data will not be shared with other parties or processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you have any questions, or would like your company details to be changed or removed, please contact [email protected]