IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme
The Partnership Programme’s aim is to connect companies operating with internationalsliving and working in the Amsterdam Area. The programme continues to be run on a budget-neutral basis. The costs are based on the number of clients and partners, updating and editing the website, updating and printing the 'My First Month' booklet, organising events, administration, and communication with internationals.
In the past two years, we have looked at different ways to restructure the Partnership Programme in order to ensure its value and relevancy. The goal has been to offer more flexibility towards partners, as well as making the Programme on itself more efficient.
What have we already done to improve the Programme over the past two years?
- Overall website changes, to improve the visibility and user-friendliness;
- Cross-links and backlinks on our own website and partner’s websites leading towards partner pages. We have added direct links, banners, and widgets;
- Increasing engagement through all communication channels, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, and our newsletters;
- Bringing more attention to the Partnership Programme through offline and online events, fairs & conferences such as The Next Web, Here2Start, etc;
- Collaboration and information exchange with other Expatcenters or International centres and with regional partners in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
- Our goal is to continue improving the Partnership Programme and deliver high-quality service, improve the online communication tool kit, innovate, and work continuously on brand reputation & recognition.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a partner, please contact us at 020 254 7999. See the full list of current partners.
Membership in 2021:
Full-year membership: 1 January to 31 December 2021 costs €1,100 (€1,331 incl. VAT).
Half-year membership: 1 July to 31 December 2021 costs €550 (€655.50 incl. VAT).
There is no membership fee for non-profit organisations.
Please note: In order to qualify as a partner your company must meet our minimum criteria.
- Company name, logo, website/URL featured in the IN Amsterdam booklet My First Month, which is distributed to all visitors to the IN Amsterdam office (30 - 70 per day).
- Partner Profile page on the I amsterdam Living website, including contact details, logo and a short description of your services.
- The right to refer to yourself as ‘partner of IN Amsterdam 2021’ in company marketing and communications (IN Amsterdam partner logo will be provided).
- Exclusive opportunity to have your English-language marketing materials/ brochures displayed at the IN Amsterdam office.
- Opportunity to place a gadget/voucher in the IN Amsterdam Welcome Bag, distributed to visitors of the IN Amsterdam office.
- Opportunity to be invited to participate during events organised by IN Amsterdam.
Please note: the number of events is limited; topics are subject to demand of the international community. Thus, we cannot guarantee participation for all partners.
- Opportunity to promote your offer or special deal* on the I Amsterdam Living website and newsletter.
*Special Deal: a discount or service offer specifically for IN Amsterdam clients.
- Opportunity to promote your informative event* on the I amsterdam Living event calendar.
*Informative event: free or discounted, educational and relevant for internationals, organised and hosted by your organisation.
- Invitation to IN Amsterdam networking events.
- Quarterly partner update and a half a year overview of statistics & international updates.
Additional marketing opportunities
As events and articles are dependent on our demand and availability of resources, you can select them as additional marketing opportunities for an extra fee. This extra offer is available and can be added to your standard offer throughout the year.
Writing an informative article. IN Amsterdam covers:
a. relevant topic research in your field of expertise (SEO, seasonal or time-relevant current
b. drafting (based on partner’s input);
d. publishing and marketing on the I Amsterdam Living website.
Bonus. In addition, a free banner on the I amsterdam Living page.
Costs: €500 excl. VAT
- Organisation of an informative (online) event focused on internationals, with your company as the only speaker. IN Amsterdam does the:
We cannot guarantee a certain number of attendees, but we will aim for minimum 70 sign-ups.
Bonus: In addition, a free banner on the I amsterdam Living page.
Costs: €350 excl. VAT
The IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme collects and processes data safely and securely in accordance with the applicable regulations and legislation. Only the data necessary for the abovementioned purposes will be collected and processed, and it will not be held for longer than is strictly necessary. This data will not be shared with other parties or processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you have any questions, or would like your company details to be changed or removed, please contact IN.firstname.lastname@example.org