Safety precautions at our office
If you have a nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, elevated temperature or sudden loss of smell or taste, reschedule your appointment by calling +31 (0)20 254 7999. We advise you to stay at home and follow the RIVM guidelines.
- Please wait in the WTC lobby until your allotted appointment time and then proceed to the IN Amsterdam office reception counter.
- A maximum of two clients are permitted at the reception counter.
- Read the signs on the door and follow the routing markers on the floor.
- Anyone accompanying you (such as company relocators, family or friends) must wait in the WTC lobby until your appointment is completed. They should then remain seated in this area, as paperwork may be required.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the IN Amsterdam office. Our receptionist will explain the procedure to you from behind a Plexiglas counter.
- The receptionist will direct you to a waiting area where a registration officer will come to collect you. You are welcome to help yourself to coffee, tea or water while waiting.
- Please maintain a 1.5-metre distance during your appointment. Plexiglas dividers are installed between desks for your protection.
- After your appointment, you will be escorted to another reception area so we can answer your questions. Please have your questions ready to avoid having to enter our office a second time.
- Exit the office through the side door into the WTC lobby.
Thank you for working with us as we navigate this unique and challenging situation. We apologise for not letting you know about the new guidelines sooner, as we have put most of these measures into action already. It has been a process of trial and error. Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please check back for updates as we may adjust this protocol over time.
Make an appointment.