Safety precautions at our office
Before making an appointment, please ensure you (and anyone accompanying you) are healthy and not experiencing any coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
If you have travelled to the Netherlands from certain countries and regions, you must self-quarantine for 10 days upon arrival – even if you do not have any symptoms or have tested negative for COVID-19. This is because it has been assessed that there is an increased risk of infection in these areas. View the list of countries for which self-quarantine is presently required. If you must self-quarantine and you have an upcoming appointment with IN Amsterdam, please contact us to reschedule by calling +31 (0)20 254 7999.
If you have a nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, elevated temperature or sudden loss of smell or taste, reschedule your appointment by calling +31 (0)20 254 7999. We advise you to stay at home and follow the RIVM guidelines.
- Please wait in the WTC lobby until your allotted appointment time and then proceed to the IN Amsterdam office reception counter.
- A maximum of two clients are permitted at the reception counter.
- Read the signs on the door and follow the routing markers on the floor.
- Anyone accompanying you (such as company relocators, family or friends) must wait in the WTC lobby until your appointment is completed. They should then remain seated in this area, as paperwork may be required.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the IN Amsterdam office. Our receptionist will explain the procedure to you from behind a Plexiglas counter.
- The receptionist will direct you to a waiting area where a registration officer will come to collect you. You are welcome to help yourself to coffee, tea or water while waiting.
- Please maintain a 1.5-metre distance during your appointment. Plexiglas dividers are installed between desks for your protection.
- After your appointment, you will be escorted to another reception area so we can answer your questions. Please have your questions ready to avoid having to enter our office a second time.
- Exit the office through the side door into the WTC lobby.
Thank you for working with us as we navigate this unique and challenging situation. Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please check back for updates as we may adjust this protocol over time.