Social distancing at the IN Amsterdam office
As of 25 September 2021, the requirement to socially distance was lifted in the Netherlands. However, because our office can be very busy at times and we want to provide a safe and healthy environment for all visiting clients and team members, we will continue to ask visitors to follow social distancing measures in our office. This means visitors should maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from each other, a maximum of two people will be allowed at the front desk, and only a limited number of people can sit in the waiting area. Thank you for understanding. Please see the appointment guidelines below.
Do you have to self-quarantine upon arrival in the Netherlands?
If you have travelled to the Netherlands from certain countries and regions, you may be required to self-quarantine for 10 days upon arrival – even if you have proof of vaccination or recovery. This is because it has been assessed that there is an increased risk of infection in these areas. If you must self-quarantine and you have an upcoming appointment with IN Amsterdam, please contact us to reschedule by calling +31 (0)20 254 7999.
Are you feeling unwell?
If you have a nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, elevated temperature or sudden loss of smell or taste, reschedule your appointment by calling +31 (0)20 254 7999. We advise you to stay at home and follow the Dutch public health guidelines.
- Please wait in the WTC lobby until your allotted appointment time and then proceed to the IN Amsterdam office.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the IN Amsterdam office.
- A maximum of two clients are permitted at the reception desk.
- Anyone accompanying you (such as company relocators, family or friends) must wait in the WTC lobby until your appointment is completed. They should then remain seated in this area, as paperwork may be required.
- The receptionist will direct you to a waiting area where a registration officer will come to collect you. You are welcome to help yourself to coffee, tea or water while waiting.
- Please maintain a 1.5-metre distance during your appointment. Plexiglas dividers are installed between desks for your protection.
- After your appointment, you will be escorted to another reception area so we can answer your questions. Please have your questions ready to avoid having to enter our office a second time.
- Exit the office through the side door into the WTC lobby.
Thank you for working with us as we navigate this unique and challenging situation. Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please check back for updates as we may adjust this protocol over time.