Business networks in Amsterdam
Reach out and connect with a business network in the Amsterdam Area. The region is home to several organisations ready to support your business and professional development. To be considered for inclusion in our round-up, contact email@example.com
- Dutch Startup Association - Acts as a voice for startups and scale-ups when it concerns legislation, economic policies, educational regulations and funding issues.
- Ondernemend Amsterdam (ORAM) - Connects Amsterdam Area entrepreneurs in finance, logistics, and the tech and creative industries. The organisation arranges get-togethers and professional lectures.
- Smart Health Amsterdam - Allows businesses and health professionals to share what they are working on, gain exposure and learn how to strengthen their organisation and scale up activities.
- StartupAmsterdam - Nurtures startups and entrepreneurs with an emphasis on innovation and sustainability. StartupAmsterdam is a City of Amsterdam action programme.
- Amsterdam American Business Club - Aims to improve business contacts between Dutch and American companies through a variety of friendly and informal networking events.
- Australian Business in Europe - Netherlands - Provides a relaxed and stimulating community for Australian business professionals, while also strengthening links to Australia, with events running throughout the year.
- American Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands - Promotes the interests of American professionals in trade and investment. Membership includes an advocacy forum, unique networking events and a Young Professionals Programme.
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce - Promotes economic relations and friendly ties between Japan and the Netherlands. It organises meetings and lectures and undertakes promotional activities for its 350+ members.
- Netherlands-Canada Chamber of Commerce - Promotes trade, investment, industry, commercial services and cultural affairs between Canada and the Netherlands. It also has a Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs Membership open to people between the ages of 25 to 35.
- Netherlands-Italian Chamber of Commerce - Provides support and services for any Italian or Dutch company interested in doing business between the two countries.
- Netherland-Polish Chamber of Commerce - Runs knowledge groups for members to exchange best practices, matchmaking meetings for companies new to the Polish market, and fact-finding trips to Poland for export opportunities.
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce - Arranges over 40 events per year for its 200+ members to strengthen connections and foster opportunity within the Swedish-Dutch business community, with a particular focus on innovation, sustainability, and diversity & inclusion.
- Amsterdam Economic Board - Ensures a smart, green and healthy future for the Amsterdam Area. Members of its network benefit from its work promoting initiatives which have the potential for scaling.
- Amsterdam AI - Supports collaborations between government, academic, medical and other organisations in Amsterdam to help develop and deploy responsible AI.
- Amsterdam Impact - Supports companies that tackle societal challenges through entrepreneurship. Companies can join the ecosystem, support other impact enterprises and attend impact events.
- Junior Chamber International Amsterdam - Promotes trade, commerce, community and culture as well as networking and skills development for professionals aged 18 to 40.
- Amsterdam Trade & Innovate - Connects your company to international markets and brings you in touch with both foreign and fellow Dutch firms.
- Professional Women's Network Netherlands - Focuses on advancing gender-balanced leadership and career development through networking, learning events and mentoring programmes.
- Amsterdam Toastmasters Club - Provides a supportive learning experience for professionals to develop their communication and leadership skills, among 50+ members from 35 different nationalities.
- Ladies that UX - This global initiative organises meet-ups where women from the field can talk about all things user experience design, as well as their careers paths and the experience of being in a male dominated industry.