Who is involved with Amsterdam AI?
Meet the institutions and organisations in Amsterdam joining forces to help develop and deploy responsible and innovative AI technologies.
Under the banner of Amsterdam AI, technology for people, a coalition of leading academic institutions, medical innovators and organisations have committed to investing €1 billion over the next 10 years to develop AI technologies in the Amsterdam Area. Here you'll find the organisations and people involved in this initiative, which aims to have a major positive impact on people's daily lives and socio-economic development in the region.
- Femke Halsema, Mayor of Amsterdam
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder TomTom, Founder Codam
- Chris Buijink, Chairman of the Dutch Banking Association
- Sigrid Johanisse, Innovation, Technology and Science Advisor for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Dutch embassy in Washington
- Marietje Schaake, International Policy Director, Stanford University Cyber Policy Center, President of the The CyberPeace Institute
- Alexander Rinnooy Kan, Professor of Economics and Business Administration, University of Amsterdam
- Peter van Sabben, CEO and Co-founder Growth Tribe
- Pieter Senster, Engineering Director at Databricks