Life in the Netherlands
Expat Help’s specialists have much experience regarding all aspects of living in the Netherlands, from applications for work visa and residence permits to finding a new home.
Great EXPATations: Expat Help’s Complete Guide for Anyone Relocating (or considering relocating) to the Netherlands. This package will help to keep the excitement building as you prepare for your upcoming relocation, while guiding you through all of the logistics of immigration and arrival requirements.
- A one-hour video consultation with an Expat Help personal relocation consultant
- A free 1-month Babbel online language course to get going with your Dutch!
What’s inside the guide?
- Explanation of required immigration and local registration documentation
- Introduction to the Dutch housing market
- Overview of Dutch education options
- Cultural awareness, including local tips and tricks
- 30% tax ruling benefit explanation
- Guidelines for importing and traveling with your pet(s)
- A pre-arrival checklist and customised timeline to help keep your relocation on track
- Useful apps, websites and fun facts to get you started!