The I amsterdam City Card is an outstanding way to explore everything the city has to offer. Visit world-class museums, take a cruise through the charming canals and sample the local delicacies. All for free or with a significant discount! In addition, City Card gives you unlimited access to the city's public transportation system for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
Buy your I amsterdam City Card now or keep reading to find why it’s the smartest way to see the city.
See more & save more with the I amsterdam City Card
The I amsterdam City Card is the most convenient and affordable way to experience Amsterdam. Valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours, the 2013 City Card includes:
- A detailed city map
- Unlimited use of GVB public transport in Amsterdam (bus, tram & metro)
- Free entrance to 38 of Amsterdam’s top museums & attractions
- € 2.50 discount on entrance to the Rijksmuseum (from 14 April 2013, show the special voucher that is included in the I amsterdam City Card)
- One free canal cruise
- Discounts on attractions, concerts, theatre, rental, restaurants and more
- Free giveaways, fun surprises & special monthly offers
- Free entrance to 8 attractions & 5 discounts at the Zaanse Schans
- Free entrance to 3 museums & 4 discounts in Haarlem
For specific information, view the list of every offer included with the 2013 I amsterdam City Card.
Buy your I amsterdam City Card online today!
You can also purchase your card directly at several shops and newsagents across Amsterdam, or at one of the Amsterdam Tourist Offices.
Stay up to date on all the latest City Card offers