What to expect at the ITEA 2018
Take a look at what ITEA 2018 has to offer – all in an informal and playful environment that is perfect for showcasing your skills.09:30-10:00 Doors open at the Student Hotel
10:00-10:45 Finding a job in the Netherlands
11:00-11:45 LinkedIn, if you don’t show up on google you don’t exist by Romeo Oehlers
- The importance of LinkedIn, your professional network and how can you stand out in the crowd in this digital society.
- As the war for talent heats up, organisations are continuing to create the ultimate employee experience and career opportunities. Hear from Appical’s head of People Business, Inge Koedoot, on how to create a holistic experience to engagement – moving beyond traditional engagement strategies and towards mapping the employee journey – personalising the employee value proposition across the entire employee life cycle.
10:00-17:00 Job Fair: Meet a wide range of companies in an informal and playful environment
- Meet the following companies at ITEA 2018: Appical, Adams recruitment, Atos Consulting, Blue Horseshoe, Coyote Logistics, DHR International, Esomar, Equiniti KYC Solutions, Expatica, Flexport, Fontem Ventures B.V., Huawei, IN Amsterdam, ING, INFORMATION DEVELOPMENT CO. LTD., Dyson B.V, Kynaxis, Murata Electronics Europe B.V, NBC Universal (international), Oracle, Palo Alto Networks, Revinate, The Student Hotel , Scribbr, SKIM, Sungevity, Travix, TIP Trailer Services B.V., UBM, Vice Benelux. They will all be recruiting international talent for internships and graduate jobs.
- Professionals are on hand to offer individual assistance with your career-related questions
- Individual CV & LinkedIn feedback by corporate recruiters and career professionals
- Speed coaching where you can talk about your career questions with a coach.
- Get your professional profile picture taken by a professional photographer
11:00-15:00 Your creative pitch!
- Present yourself in a fun and creative way in just a few seconds. Hosted by Visueel Geweld, you can make your own film to present yourself to your future employer.
12:30- 16:00 Innovative Company presentations
- Instead of traditional company presentations, the companies will show themselves in a playful and informal way by pitching their company to you. During the 10 minute pitch-and-talk session, you can get to know them. Each potential employer will conduct a 5-minute pitch after which you will be able to ask questions. The following companies will give a pitch: Blue Horseshoe, INFORMATION DEVELOPMENT CO. LTD., Kynaxis, Fontem Ventures B.V., Oracle, Travix, TIP Trailer Services
Students who attended previous events came away with job-seeking skills, industry contacts and even job offers. Read the testimonials to see what they have to say.
Visit the ITEA Facebook page for more information and the latest updates.