What to expect at the ITEA 2017
Take a look at a few of the highlights that ITEA 2017 has to offer, all in an informal and playful environment that is perfect for showcasing your skills.
- Meet businesses such as Blue Horseshoe, DHR International, Esomar, Expatica, ING, Equiniti KYC Solutions, Whirlpool, Young Financials, Atlassian, Monsanto, Team Leader, Proctor exam, UBM, Adams recruitment, FCA Netherlands, Murata Electronics Europe B.V., Deskbookers, Newgen Payments, Booking.com, TIP Trailor Service, Pupply, ADIDAS, Projob, Freightex, Randstad Holding, Esti Developers, Sungevity, INFORMATION DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD., Travix International, NBCUniversal (international) and many others who will be recruiting international talent for their internships and graduate jobs.
- Get your professional profile picture taken by Young Financials' professional photographer.
- Receive individual CV & LinkedIn feedback from corporate recruiters and career professionals.
- Get speed coaching, a crash-course in general career guidance, giving you the chance to ask questions to an experienced coach.
- Ask specialists about the permit “orientation year for graduates”, the 30% tax ruling, tax refunds and many other official matters.
- Meet with potential employers in a one-to-one setting.
- Join company workshops, guest lectures and career-skills workshops on topics such as ‘Finding a job after graduation’, ‘How to write a winning CV’ and ‘LinkedIn’.
Students who attended previous events came away with job-seeking skills, industry contacts and even job offers. Read the testimonials to see what they have to say.