What to expect at the ITEA 2018
Take a look at a few of the highlights that ITEA 2018 has to offer – all in an informal and playful environment that is perfect for showcasing your skills.
- Meet top-notch companies looking for international talent. The following businesses were presented at ITEA 2017: Adidas, Adams Recruitment, Atlassian, B Building Business, Blue Horseshoe, Booking.com, Club Med, Deskbookers, DHR International, Esoma, Esti Developers, Expatica, Equiniti, FCA Netherlands, Freightex, IN Amsterdam, INFORMATION DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD., ING, KYC Solutions, Monsanto, Murata Electronics Europe B.V, Newgen Payments, NBC Universal (international), Proctor exam, Projob, Pupply, Randstad Holding, Sungevity, Team Leader, The Student Hotel, TIP Trailor Service, Travix International, UBM, VenturesOne, VF International, Webster, Whirlpool, Young Financials. They all recruited international talent for their internships and graduate jobs.
- Get your professional profile picture taken by Young Financials' professional photographer.
- Receive individual CV & LinkedIn feedback from corporate recruiters and career professionals.
- Get speed coaching, a crash-course in general career guidance, giving you the chance to ask questions to an experienced coach.
- Ask specialists about the permit “orientation year for graduates”, the 30% tax ruling, tax refunds and many other official matters.
- Meet with potential employers in a one-to-one setting.
- Join company workshops, guest lectures and career-skills workshops on topics such as ‘Finding a job after graduation’, ‘How to write a winning CV’ and ‘LinkedIn’.
Students who attended previous events came away with job-seeking skills, industry contacts and even job offers. Read the testimonials to see what they have to say.
Visit the ITEA Facebook page for more information and the latest updates.