R.U.A. (Reflexo on Urban)
In cooperation with international artists, R.U.A. (Reflexo on Urban Art) has given several empty walls in Zuidoost more than just a lick of paint. Beginning in 2001, the project has give the H-Neighborhood many murals. More than fifteen murals were painted by R.U.A. with the most created by Brazilian artists. The Hoptille's 26 walls were painted by Spanish Ovni and Hakfort's wall was painted in April/May 2018 by the Egyptian artist, Ammar Abo Bakr.
This tour aims to give you inside information about the project and the stories behind the artworks.
R.U.A. is organized by the Caramundo Foundation.
- 14:00-15:00 - Guided tour
- 16:00-17:00 - Guided tour
- Programme subject to change. Please note that capacity is limited
- Language: Dutch
- Minimum age: Suitable for all ages
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour per tour
- Price: Free entrance