- 12:00-16:00 – Various workshops
The list of all workshops is summed up below. On the Middenweg host(esses) will you show you everything there is to do and enjoy!
- Dress up by Aya @ kleinberlijn
Aya shows you how to put the perfect outfit together. Think outside the box and surprise yourself. 12:00-16:00, Middenweg 36
- Face painting workshop @ Dam Feestartikelen
This is where the elves get to work with face paint. They show you how to quickly create a lovely decoration on your cheek.
12:00-16:00, Middenweg 42
- Hair plaiting workshop @ Alexander Hairstylers
This is your chance! In 30 minutes you will learn the ins and outs of hair plaiting. Tip: turn up with washed hair as this makes plaiting easier.
Every hour from 12:00-16:00, Middenweg 44
- ‘First sentence taster’@ Linnaeus Boekhandel
An interesting and surprising workshop on books, reading and fun with ‘the first sentence’.
From 15:30 hours, Middenweg 29
- Personal colour advice @ Carla
A colour specialist will be at clothes shop Carla to advise you on your colour type. Certain colour shades are the best match for the unique combination of your face, skin, eyes and natural hair colour. Curious? Come see us!
12:00-16:00, Middenweg 34
- Mini-wine tasting @ Ton Overmars
They really do know everything about wine at Ton Overmars. Come along, find out and sample! There are two wine workshops with special and regular ‘just tasty’ wines.
13:00 and 16:00, Middenweg 57
- The activities take place in various locations on the Middenweg
- Language: all languages
- Minimum age: suitable for all ages
- Price: free entry