For a complete program overview, see the UvA website. A sneak peek of the veil:
- Hear stories about Amsterdam's migration past
- Experience the relationship between people and living space during dance performances
- Take a campus tour with a student along with the buildings of the University of Amsterdam in the city centre
- Watch a compilation of historical film images of Jodenbreestraat (from the demolition of the Maupoleum to the construction of the Theatre School), parties on the Nieuwmarkt, the protests against the metro and the Stopera;
- Join the "Far Too Close" tour and learn about the colonial past of the Oost-Indisch Huis, the University Theatre and the Spinhuis;
- In the Allard Pierson, view archaeological finds that came to the surface during the North/South line construction and discover how the city centre has developed on beautiful old maps. Please note: in the Allard Pierson only the live part is free.
- At SPUI25, take part in a conversation about various aspects of the infinite city and the fine line between stimulation and overstimulation. And much more!
The program was realized with Allard Pierson, BuzzHouse, SPUI25, the University Library, KNAW Humanities cluster, and VOX-POP.
- 13:00-20:00 Click here for the complete timetable.
- Limited capacity.
- Language: Dutch & English
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Price: free access