A talent-filled event in Amsterdam
The International Talent Event Amsterdam (ITEA) gives you the opportunity to meet startups, scale-ups and established corporates – all in an informal and playful environment that is perfect for networking. The ITEA is free of charge, simply sign up to attend.
- Meet businesses such as Blue Horseshoe, DHR International, Esomar, Expatica, ING, Equiniti KYC Solutions, Whirlpool, Young Financials, Atlassian, Monsanto, Team Leader, Proctor exam, UBM, Adams recruitment, FCA Netherlands, Murate Electronics, Fypster, Deskbookers, Newgen Payments, Booking.com, TIP Trailor Service, Pupply, ADIDAS, Projob, Freightex and many others who will be recruiting international talent for their internships and graduate jobs.
- Get your LinkedIn profile picture taken by Young Financials' professional photographer.
- Receive individual CV and LinkedIn feedback from corporate recruiters and career professionals.
- Get speed coaching, a crash-course in general career guidance, giving you the chance to ask questions to an experienced coach.
- Ask specialists about the orientation year permit for recent graduates, the 30% tax ruling, tax refunds and many other official matters.
- Meet with potential employers in a one-to-one setting.
- Join company workshops, guest lectures and career-skills workshops on topics such as ‘Finding a job after graduation’, ‘How to write a winning CV’ and ‘LinkedIn’.
- Get to know the companies through a 10-minute ‘pitch and talk’ session, in which potential employers pitch their company to you in a silent disco style, with the chance to ask questions afterwards.