Hidden paradise gardens in West open to the public
In Amsterdam West, 24 little paradises are open for one day. Fragrant flower gardens, educational nature gardens, graceful quiet gardens and rustling rest gardens. Some gardens have been in almost a quiet courtyard for a hundred years. Others behind houses, in courtyards or even on houseboats.
A passe-partout with which you can visit all the gardens costs € 3.50 and can be picked up at the starting points. Children and city pass holders free. The gardens are open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Payment only with (bank) card, cards or Google & Apple Pay. No cash.
- MidWest, Cabralstraat 1, 1057 CD
- Jan's garden, Jan Maijenstraat 17, 1056 SE
- I can change the world with my two hands, Jasper Leijnsestraat 21, 1056 XW
- Johannapark, Johannapark 1, 1054 KB, access via gate next to Overtoom 353
- Hugo de Groothof, First Hugo de Grootstraat 13, 1052 HK
- The Edible Garden, Nicolaas Beetsplantsoen, 1053 GV
- The Westerpark Gardens, Sloterdijkerweg 22, 1014 CB