Muiderslot moated castle
Muiderslot is the oldest moated castle in the Netherlands: a castle that stands 'with its feet' in the water. It is not for nothing that it was built at a strategic location at the mouth of the River Vecht and the former Zuiderzee (now the IJmeer). During the SUP tour, the tour guide will tell you all about it. Suitable for participants from 12 years with a swimming certificate.
Safe, educational and sporty outing
Have you never stood on a SUP board or even heard of SUPping (stand up paddling)? No problem. The boards available at the Muiderslot are suitable for beginners and you will receive instructions and a wetsuit.
- You can participate from the age of 12 and only if you have a swimming certificate
- The tour lasts 1.5 hours, including instructions
- The tour costs €25 per person, excluding entrance ticket and including sup board, wet suit and guidance.
- Advance reservation is required
- Meeting point for the SUP tour is at the cash register
The suptours have been developed in collaboration with the Amstel, Gooi and Vecht Water Board.