A farm property built in 1875 for a gain merchant from De Rijp. The South Holland stall is unusual in that the cows did not stand facing the outside wall, but rather the middle where the feeding line was. The stall has two rows of cows. The latticework, a sign of prosperity in that construction era, is remarkable.
The farm, consisting of, in part with a cellar, villa-like house in front with a simple stall towards the rear. The front house was built on a rectangular floor plan and has two storeys under a composite roof with a gentle sloping roof and wide overhangs. The cap consists of a hipped roof with a gable roof placed perpendicularly to this on the front and sides, so that the front house has a central top gable on the sides mentioned. The weather boards of the overhanging gable roofs and gutter moldings are richly decorated. The weather boards come together in carved brokers. The cap has a square chimney at both ridge tips and is covered with black cross roof tiles.
The wall is whitewashed and has visible joints. The windows have rounded and decorated frames.