Oud-Katholieke Kerk - Church
Dating from 1914, the Old Catholic Church on the Ruysdaelstraat succeeded the secret church HH. Petrus en Paulus on the Barndesteeg (which had been used by Catholic parishioners since the 17th century).
Refurbished and reopened in 2013, this national monument has been repainted, its decorative stuccos and precious artworks restored, and larger-than-life statues of Saints John and Willibrord given a new home in the church’s nave.
It is open to the public every Saturday afternoon, and besides its regular Sunday services, it also hosts cultural events such as classical concerts.