Explore Rotterdam and The Hague
Get your hiking boots on for a gentle 30-minute walk in the polder of the Groene Hart (Green Heart). Walk through the fields, climb fences and pass sheep, cows and windmills. This serene environment makes you feel like you really are part of a Vermeer or Rembrandt painting.
At the Delftse Pauw earthenware factory, they still produce the Delft Blue as it was made in the 17th century: pottery and painting all done by hand.
Experience one of the world’s largest ports in all its glory, with a 75-minute tour of the Port of Rotterdam. Observe Rotterdam’s impressive skyline, get a unique view of the harbour's shipyards and docks, and enjoy De Rotterdam's mind-boggling architecture.
On The Hague tour, you will experience an old city steeped in history. The government and the international court are housed in The Hague – as are the royal family and many art museums, which makes for many beautiful moments.
- € 600 for a group of 1 - 4 people
- € 780 for a group of 5 - 8 people
- € 480 for a group 8+ people (guide only – contact the company for a quote that includes coach travel.)
- Included: private guide/driver and a personal car.
- Excluded: entrance fees, lunch and personal expenses.
- Duration: nine hours.
- Pick-up: 8:30am (from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, or your Amsterdam hotel or cruise ship).
- Return: between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, or your Amsterdam hotel or cruise ship).