Amsterdam The Map
With essential information on more than 130 places of interest, clearly categorized.
Save time and money by purchasing digital tickets via your phone for museums, canal cruises and other attractions without the need for printing. Receiving tickets on your phone allows you fast-tracked entrance to many attractions. The GPS shows where you are and directs you to your next destination. Show your friends where you've been by checking in as you see the sights. To prepare for your trip, you can add locations to your favourites list and pre-order tickets for popular destinations before they are booked up.
This app is made by local specialists
On the map (not open source) shopping and nightlife areas are clearly marked, with landmarks appearing as 3D drawings.
Contains information on:
- Saving time and money by purchasing tickets via your phone.
- Where you are and how to go to your chosen destination via GPS
- Attractions, museums, day trips, excursions
- Shopping areas and categories, markets, squares and parks, historical buildings
- Guided tours, bike, boat and car rental
- Nightlife areas, restaurants sorted by category, clubs, pubs and coffee shops
- Concert halls and theatres
- Metro- and train stations, taxi, parking garages.
- Make a favourites list
- Check in at places to share your journey with friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Language: English