How to take a canal cruise with Stromma with your City Card
In order to take a canal cruise at this venue with your City Card, you are required to book a timeslot. Visit the office across the Amsterdam Central Station (at Stationsplein 45F) to book your timeslot on the spot. If this office is closed, you can also visit the box office at Damrak Pier 5 or at Prins Hendrikkade 37 (Stromma Central Station). Please make sure your City Card is valid at the time of your cruise.
Canal Tours Amsterdam for every occasion
There are different ways to move yourself from canal to canal across the water. Take a look at all the offered products:
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise - 100 Highlights: discover various highlights of Amsterdam during this canal cruise
- Pedal Boat Amsterdam: go out on your own and cycle on the waters of Amsterdam
- Open Boat Tours: cruise through the canals with a personal guide (for 12- or 35 persons)
- Canal cruise with diner:
- o Amsterdam Pizza Cruise: enjoy your pizza and drinks during this Amsterdam cruise
- Canal cruise with drinks:
- o Cheese & Wine Cruise: enjoy your wine and the assortment of cheeses during a canal cruise
Want to cruise the Amsterdam canals as a group? No problem! Rent a boat from Canal Tours Amsterdam for a company outing while sailing on the canals, as a party location, business meeting or to transfer yourself from A to B, for instance. There’s also a big number of options for catering. So don’t hesitate to explain your wishes and needs.