The IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme was created to connect internationals in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area with service providers operating in the international market. The programme offers assistance to internationals by connecting them with relevant service providers; particularly useful for an international’s arrival and first three months in the Netherlands.
The IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme works in cooperation with relevant private parties in the international market. Sectors include banking, driving, childcare, employment, insurance, tax and financial advisers, education (higher education & international schools), language courses, legal services, media, relocation agencies and utilities. The programme allows IN Amsterdam to refer internationals to a reliable network of international-focused service providers.
Membership in 2021
Full-year membership: 1 January to 31 December 2021 costs €1,100 (€1,331 incl. VAT).
Half-year membership: 1 July to 31 December 2021 costs €550 (€655.50 incl. VAT).
There is no membership fee for non-profit organisations.
- Company name, logo, website/URL featured in the IN Amsterdam booklet My First Month, which is distributed to all visitors to the IN Amsterdam office (30 - 70 per day).
- Partner Profile page on the I amsterdam Living website, including contact details, logo and a short description of your services.
- The right to refer to yourself as ‘partner of IN Amsterdam 2021’ in company marketing and communications (IN Amsterdam partner logo will be provided).
- Exclusive opportunity to have your English-language marketing materials/ brochures displayed at the IN Amsterdam office.
- Opportunity to place a gadget/voucher in the IN Amsterdam Welcome Bag, distributed to visitors of the IN Amsterdam office.
- Opportunity to be invited to participate during events organised by IN Amsterdam.
Please note: the number of events is limited; topics are subject to demand of the international community. Thus, we cannot guarantee participation for all partners.
- Opportunity to promote your offer or special deal* on the I Amsterdam Living website and newsletter.
*Special Deal: a discount or service offer specifically for IN Amsterdam clients.
- Opportunity to promote your informative event* on the I amsterdam Living event calendar.
*Informative event: free or discounted, educational and relevant for internationals, organised and hosted by your organisation.
- Invitation to IN Amsterdam networking events.
- Quarterly partner update and a half a year overview of statistics & international updates.
Additional marketing opportunities
As events and articles are dependent on our demand and availability of resources, you can select them as additional marketing opportunities for an extra fee. This extra offer is available and can be added to your standard offer throughout the year.
Writing an informative article. IN Amsterdam covers:
a. relevant topic research in your field of expertise (SEO, seasonal or time-relevant current
b. drafting (based on partner’s input);
d. publishing and marketing on the I Amsterdam Living website.
Bonus. In addition, a free banner on the I amsterdam Living page.
Costs: €500 excl. VAT
- Organisation of an informative (online) event focused on internationals, with your company as the only speaker. IN Amsterdam does the:
We cannot guarantee a certain number of attendees, but we will aim for minimum 70 sign-ups.
Bonus: In addition, a free banner on the I amsterdam Living page.
Costs: €350 excl. VAT
To join the IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme companies will need to meet the below criteria for participation. It is our intention to select 10 companies to be our preferred partners in each sector. Partner companies therefore must:
- have all relevant company information available in English (including website, flyers, forms, service etc)
- have a minimum of one year’s experience in the international market
- agree to cooperate with our client-monitoring project; we will request feedback from internationals on your services (information will not be made public)
- have a standard company procedure for handling customer/client complaints
- have recent verifiable references from a minimum of two international clients and two international companies
- be a member of the relevant sector’s professional association (where applicable)
- have an office in the Netherlands.
Apart from the above criteria, companies must agree to the membership terms and conditions, which will be provided to all applicants.
In order to apply you must meet the above minimum criteria and submit an online application. For further questions please contact:
IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme
020 254 7999