The perfect way to find out about life in the city
Looking for work in Amsterdam or considering starting your own business? Or are you trying to find your dream home in the city? You’re not on your own. IN Amsterdam organises regular seminars and hosts events alongside its partners to help you discover everything you need to know about living and working in Amsterdam. Whether you're attempting to break-in to the rental market, want to know the rules and regulations of tax and business law or even just fancy meeting new people and making new friends, IN Amsterdam has you covered.
Attending our free events is the perfect way to help you feel right at home, or answer any questions that you might have (or might not even know that you have yet). Find out what's coming up below.
IN Amsterdam’s upcoming seminars:
- 3 October 2017: Education workshop in Almere
- 10 October 2017: Education workshop in Haarlem
- 17 October: 2017 Work & Careers seminar
- 14 November 2017: Everyday essentials for internationals
- 30 November 2017: Starting a business in the Netherlands
- 15 February 2018: Starting a business in the Netherlands
- 20 March 2018: Tax and financial matters
- 29 March 2018: Starting a business in the Netherlands
- 24 April 2018: Renting and buying a home in greater Amsterdam
- 17 May 2018: Schools and education
- 22 May 2018: Everyday essentials for internationals
- 14 June 2018: Starting a business in the Netherlands