Internationals in the Amsterdam Area: research and reports
IN Amsterdam and its partner organisations, such as Metropoolregio Amsterdam, Amsterdam Economic Board and amsterdam&partners, undertake regular research projects to better understand the impact and needs of internationals and international companies in the Amsterdam Area, as well as the challenges they face. On this page you can learn more about these projects and download reports about the economy, housing, education for international children, employees and students.
- International employees in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area – Facts & figures (PDF, 426 KB)
- Internationalisation in the Amsterdam Area 2018 – Results Infographic (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Decisio 2017 – Regiorapport Metropoolregio Amsterdam; Regional report Amsterdam Metropolitan Area: Economic analysis of international employees, students and the self-employed in the Netherlands (in Dutch, PDF, 2.8 MB)
- Decisio 2018 – Eindrapport update regionale vraag- en aanbodanalyse internationaal onderwijs MRA; Final report update, analysis of regional supply and demand of international education in the AMA (in Dutch, PDF, 6.3 MB)
- ICAP – The Housing Survey 2017 (in English, PDF, 5.5 MB)
- ICAP – The Education Survey 2017 (in English, PDF, 1.3 MB)