Amsterdammers have been invited to vote to help find the winner of this year’s DAM prize. The award is given annually to the most sustainable small-to-medium enterprise in Amsterdam. Until 21 November you can submit your vote for which finalist you think most worthy of the award. The six finalists were selected by a jury which included New Electric, the winner of the DAM prize 2016. They were chosen for their dedication to operating using innovations in sustainability.
The finalists are:
- DGTL – DGTL organises one of Amsterdam’s annual major music festivals in the city, as well as other events throughout the year.
- BY Architects – the firm offer services in architecture, urban design and design.
- LENS - The energy firm develops intelligent, flexible solar systems for stacked construction.
- Metabolic - Metabolic is a consulting and venture building company that helps clients tackle global sustainability challenges.
- Plastic Whale - The first professional plastic fishing company in the world, Plastic Whale aims to make the world’s waters completely plastic-free.
Vandebron - is an energy marketplace that aims to make the energy market fairer, more transparent and more sustainable by connecting customers with energy providers.
The winner of the urban DAM Prize is determined by the public vote and a jury consisting of business leaders and experts. To place your vote visit the official award page.