Lost & Found in Amsterdam
Amsterdam's Lost & Found office can be visited at Leidseplein (Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 52) in the city centre from 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri). Or you can telephone the office from 12:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri), as well as report found objects via an online system.
If you’ve found something in Amsterdam, you can do three things:
- Turn it in at a police station or at the Lost & Found office;
- To report an object online, use the dedicated form;
- Send it to the Lost & Found office.
If you’ve lost something in Amsterdam or Diemen, you can do two things:
- Visit the Lost & Found office
- Call +31 (0)20 251 0222 to ask whether your item has been handed in.
Please keep in mind that it usually takes three business days for an object to be registered at the Lost and Found Office.
Learn more about City of Amsterdam's Lost & Found office.