Your guide to finances, taxes and legal matters
Living as an international in the Amsterdam Area has many benefits, but there are also various things to consider when it comes to finances, taxes and legal matters. Listen to a team of experts address your concerns and share their valuable insights at this free seminar, shedding light on hot topics related to life, family and work. When the presentations are over, you're welcome to ask questions and mingle over drinks and snacks.
Date: Thursday, 12 March
Location: IN Amsterdam
- 17:45-18:00 – Arrive at IN Amsterdam
- 18:00 – Event begins
- 19:00 – Presentations end
- 19:00-19:30 – Drinks and snacks
(Please note: this seminar was originally due to be held at De Nieuwe Poort but has been moved to the IN Amsterdam office)
Presentation topics include:
- Pallas Advocaten: The different employment types and contracts
- Blue Umbrella: The Dutch Income Tax return
- TaxCI: Tax free allowances and reimbursement (by employers)
- Fragomen: Obtaining Dutch citizenship / long-term residency (after 5 years)
In order to register for this event, your name and email address will be recorded in a registration list. The purpose of this is to make it possible for IN Amsterdam to organise the event and for attendees to receive all the necessary information to attend. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. The City of Amsterdam will process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more about how your personal data is processed and find more information at www.amsterdam.nl/privacy. If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer by email.