IN Amsterdam aims to help inform you about all important aspects of life in the Netherlands. Our free seminar is designed to provide you with information regarding the Dutch healthcare system. During the seminar, partners of IN Amsterdam will speak to you on a variety of topics. This is also a great opportunity to ask any questions you might have and to meet other internationals.
The seminar is held on Thursday, 29 June at De Nieuwe Poort.
- Introducing the Dutch healthcare system
- What to expect from a visit to a general practitioner
- Health insurance: find out about your obligations, with special emphasis on options for Master's and PhD students.
- Dental care in the Netherlands
- 18:45 - 19:00: Doors open
- 19:00 - 19:05: Welcome by IN Amsterdam
- 19:05 - 20:00 Presentations (10-15 minutes each)
- 20:00 - 20:30: Q&A
- 20:30 - 21:30 Networking drinks
De Nieuwe Poort, Claude Debussylaan 2, Viñoly Zuidas, 1082 MD Amsterdam
For directions, please visit the website of De Nieuwe Poort. If you have any difficulty in finding the venue, please call: +31(0)6 30718083.
Please fill in the form to attend: