The IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme was created in 2009 to connect internationals in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area with service providers operating in the expat market. The programme offers assistance to internationals by connecting them with relevant service providers; particularly useful for an expat's arrival and first three months in the Netherlands.
The IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme works in cooperation with relevant private parties in the expat market. Sectors include banking, driving, childcare, employment, insurance, tax and financial advisers, education (higher education & international schools), language courses, legal services, media, relocation agencies and utilities. The programme allows IN Amsterdam to refer internationals to a reliable network of expat-focused service providers.
The current Partnership Programme membership runs from 1 January 2017 until 31 December 2017. Admissions for the full term are now closed, but we are currently accepting applications for memberships beginning as of 1 July 2017. This membership type is valid for 6 months.
Once accepted as a member of the Partnership Programme, companies will benefit from the exposure and advertising opportunities which are a part of the basic membership package. Partners will also have the possibility of selecting additional marketing services and tools to reach the expatriate market.
Please note: a membership fee is charged for the partnership term, in order to cover all operating costs. The membership fee for the 2017 term (starting on 1 July 2017) is €500,- excl. VAT (€605 incl. VAT).
- Company name, logo, website/URL featured in the IN Amsterdam booklet My First Month, which is distributed to all internationals visiting the IN Amsterdam office (1,000 internationals per month)
- Profile page on the I amsterdam IN Amsterdam website
- The right to refer to yourself as 'partner of IN Amsterdam 2017' in company marketing and communications (IN Amsterdam partner logo will be provided)
- Exclusive opportunity to have marketing materials/flyers displayed in the IN Amsterdam information carrousel
- Opportunity to place an article on the topic of your field of expertise on the I amsterdam Local website
- Opportunity to participate in a ‘mini-event’ for internationals at the WTC, alongside other relevant partners from your sector if applicable (not applicable for non-profit/media partners)
- Opportunity to place a gadget/voucher in the IN Amsterdam Welcome Bag, distributed to all internationals visiting the IN Amsterdam office (1,000 internationals per month)
- Invitation to the annual IN Amsterdam Partnership event
Additional marketing opportunities
- Partners can also choose for the online package. This option includes displaying web banners on the I amsterdam Local website. As partner of IN Amsterdam you will receive a discount price with Amsterdam Marketing.
- Opportunity to place an advertorial (maximum 150 words) in the Expat or Corporate newsletter. Cost for this is €300 (excl. BTW) per advertorial.
To join the IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme companies will need to meet the below criteria for participation. It is our intention to select 10 companies to be our preferred partners in each sector. Partner companies therefore must:
- have all relevant company information available in English (including website, flyers, forms, service, etc.)
- have a minimum of one year's work experience in the expat market
- agree to cooperate with our client-monitoring project; we will request feedback from internationals on your services (information will not be made public)
- have a standard company procedure for handling customer/client complaints
- have recent verifiable references from a minimum of two international clients and two international companies
- be a member of the relevant sector’s professional association (where applicable)
- have an office in the Netherlands.
Apart from the above criteria, companies must agree to the membership terms and conditions, which will be provided to all applicants.
In order to apply you must meet the above minimum criteria and submit an online application. For further questions please contact:
IN Amsterdam Partnership Programme
+31 (0)20 254 7972