72H I amsterdam City Card including the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
Terms & conditions
- The two elements of the card can be activated any time through to 31 December 2017 and are then valid for 72 hours.
- All participating locations can be visited once.
- In Amsterdam, each cardholder is entitled to one canal cruise.
- The I amsterdam City Card with the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket can be used on any of the routes listed in the public transport guide (PDF). Please note that the public transport to Enkhuizen is not included in the City Card.
- No refunds are provided on cards that have been lost or stolen.
- The offers included with the 2017 card do not apply to cards from previous years.
- The I amsterdam City Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- When your trip is cancelled, it is not possible to get a refund for an unused City Card.
- In the event of misuse, the card will be blocked.
- City Card offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Please note that you may be required to pay an additional supplement to visit special exhibitions.
- Many museums already offer free entrance or special discounts for children. The I amsterdam City Card would provide significant savings for children aged 10 and older. Please look at the overview of entrance fees for children (PDF) at major museums and attractions in Amsterdam.
- The I amsterdam City Card is for the use by the individual cardholder. Once activated, it is non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- For more information on how to use the public transport in Amsterdam Area, please visit this page.