Terms & conditions I amsterdam City Card 2018
- The I amsterdam City Card is strictly for the use by the individual cardholder. Once activated, it is non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- The card is valid until the end of the year. Once activated before 31 December, each element remains valid for 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours, depending on your card.
- All participating locations can be visited once.
- In Amsterdam, each cardholder is entitled to one canal cruise.
- No refunds are provided on cards that have been lost or stolen.
- The offers included in the 2018 card do not apply to cards from previous years.
- The I amsterdam City Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- When your trip is cancelled, it is not possible to get a refund for an unused City Card.
- In the event of misuse, the card will be blocked.
- City Card offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Please note that you may be required to pay an additional supplement to visit special exhibitions.
- Many museums already offer free entrance or special discounts for children.
The I amsterdam City Card would provide significant savings for children aged 10 and older. Please look at the overview of entrance fees for children at major museums and attractions in Amsterdam (available on the City Card website).
Information & help desk
If you have any questions regarding your I amsterdam City Card, please:
- Visit I amsterdam Visitor Centre at Stationsplein 10, across from Central Station
- Visit I amsterdam Visitor Centre at Schiphol Plaza, Arrivals 2
- Visit I amsterdam Store inside the Central Station (at the riverside of the building)
- Visit our website www.iamsterdam.com/citycard
Shipping & Collection
When you buy the I amsterdam City Card online, you can choose to either have your order shipped to your house address or to collect it, once you arrive in Amsterdam.
If you choose to have your I amsterdam City Card order shipped to your house address, you must allow enough time between placing the order and your planned departure to Amsterdam.
- Delivery worldwide within 6-10 working days using the courier. Please note that delivery times are for guidance only: ‘working days’ do not include weekends or public holidays.
- All express shipping is made by courier DHL.
- If delivery is not possible due to an error made by the online buyer concerning their personal information, the courier DHL or Amsterdam Marketing will not be held responsible.
- Amsterdam Marketing is not responsible for delays incurred by the delivery company responsible for delivering your order.
- A late delivery will not give the buyer the right to cancel the sale or to refuse goods and will not entitle the latter to claim damages.
Collect your City Card in Amsterdam
After completing the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email with a digital voucher. Please print this out, or show the voucher on a mobile device and present this at one of the pick-up locations to receive your I amsterdam City Card (you are required to pick up your card in person). You can only collect your pre-purchased card with the confirmation email and voucher at the following locations:
- I amsterdam Visitor Centre at Schiphol Plaza, Arrivals 2, open daily.
- I amsterdam visitor Centre at Stationsplein 10, open daily.
- I amsterdam Store at Central Station, IJhal, open daily.
For opening timetables please check: https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/plan-your-trip/visitor-information-centres
In case you didn’t receive the confirmation email:
- Check your spam file.
- If you didn’t receive your confirmation email in your inbox or spam file within a few hours, please contact [email protected].