ACCESS is a non-profit organisation and partner of the Expatcenter that trains volunteers to help create a supportive community for new international residents. Working with ACCESS extends the Expatcenter’s ability to help internationals settle into life in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area quickly and easily. ACCESS is currently recruiting to volunteers to helpdesk at the Expatcenter.
The ACCESS Helpdesk within the Expatcenter’s office is open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 09:00 to 13:00, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13:00 to 17:00 and on Fridays from 09:00 to 17:00.
Benefits of volunteering with ACCESS at the Expatcenter include:
- Working in a professionally-run, international organisation
- Providing support to the local international community
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Improving existing skills while learning new ones
- Being a part of a creative team
- Accessing the Expatcenter’s extensive resources
In you are interested in contributing your time and skills and meet the minimum requirements, come along to the next ACCESS Information Morning on Tuesday, 7 February 2017 at the ACCESS office in The Hague. Travel costs will be reimbursed for successful applicants.