Where to find this widget in Sitecore
How to create this widget
- Insert a new Recent Articlelist Item.
- Add a Title that goes above the entire widget.
- Insert a URL. This is the page that you can link to at the end of your Articlelist so readers can view more News articles. Add an internal link ("Insert link") to a news overview page, for instance. Or, add an external link to a news overview page with a filter selected, like so: https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/business/news#MOTLghcfc0qo3VJhDPPr6Q--. Keeping in mind that external links will break if this URL or filter were to change.
- Datasource - set a query (see List Page for more instructions on data queries) for the news article topics you want to show. Remember, this widget will only display News Page templates.
- Number of Articles - set how many you want to show on your page. You might want to show more items on a Landing Page than on an Editorial Article Page, for instance.
The news items will show the date, title, and introduction. So, the longer the introduction, the longer the entire Recent Articlelist widget will become.
Where to use this Widget
Editorial Article Page
See also an example of this widget in a right side column on the Editorial Article Page
This is a Recent Articlelist
Read more about article lists
The Amsterdam Area has an acumen for producing some of the world's most-watched programmes, with Amsterdam's media and broadcasting companies creating formats which are known and loved in households around the world. Read on to discover more about the famous television programmes created in the city.
Fashion for Good aims to make fashion sustainable and socially impactful. From chemical recycling to traceability solutions, these three new additions will help the scaling programme achieve its aim.