Where to find the Menus in Sitecore
How to create a menu
Note: A menu is added to the Home page, under Navigation / Menu. Each language already has an existing Menu Folder.
- (If adding a new language) Insert a new Menu Folder.
- Insert a new Menu Section. The Menu Section (title) is what displays in the left column of the menu. On desktop this link is not clickable. On mobile it is. Add a title. Add the link.
- Insert a new Menu Group. Add title. This will be the title of the column. Insert a link. Link is clickable both on desktop and mobile.
- Insert a new Menu Item. Add title and link. Continue adding as many as you need. These will all appear in one column.
- Continue adding Menu Groups with Menu Items as needed. You can rearrange the order of all items as needed.