An online portal to boost the profile and appeal of the Amsterdam tech and startup ecosystem. The website will also fulfill information and community purposes, following the example of www.digital.nyc.
The portal will include the following:
- Information for startups: What you need to establish a startup, information on relevant legislation and policy, available resources and facts & figures relating to startups in Amsterdam.
- Information for investors: What you need to establish a startup, information on relevant legislation and policy, available resources and facts & figures relating to investors in Amsterdam.
- Information for talent: What jobs are available and courses are on offer.
- Information about events: Agenda featuring all upcoming events.
- Why Amsterdam is a great place to live: Success stories.
- A map indicating all players involved in the ecosystem, providing information and using filters to assist with matchmaking, etc.
A team is already working on designing, building and launching the portal.
Part of this measure is the introduction of a Customer Management System (CRM) for the Amsterdam startup ecosystem. This technology is focused on optimising contact with members of the ecosystem and offering each user an individual value proposition based on their specific requirements.
Copy of best practice: success of venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz. The Salesforce system and method could be made available for Amsterdam.
Improve visibility and position of Amsterdam as a startup hub.
Relevant performance indicators:
- pi: % talent that moves to Amsterdam in comparison to other cities.
- pi: % EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam compared to other European cities.
- pi: available early and mid-stage growth capital.
- pi: # influential, relevant events held in the Netherlands.
- pi: % international startups choose Amsterdam (of the total that establish operations in Europe).