Introduction to the Amsterdam’s startup scene for Parisian startups
Paris-based startups looking to expand to the Netherlands are invited to apply for the Paris2Amsterdam Startup Bootcamp 2016, a three-day intensive programme to introduce Paris businesses to the startup scene in Amsterdam and in the Netherlands. The bootcamp is organised by StartupAmsterdam in collaboration with Paris&Co.
Meet experts and important key players in the e-industry
Participating startups will gain valuable information from experts, lead users and peers on a soft landing in Amsterdam, and learn how to expand and scale their companies in the Dutch market. StartupAmsterdam will provide an introductory programme into the startup ecosystem of Amsterdam including:
- Workshop on soft landing in the Dutch business climate - advice on legal, recruitment and financial practices
- Networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings with Dutch launching customers and organisations in the commercial sector
- Business development session
Date: 5-7 October 2016
Costs: StartupAmsterdam will cover the costs for one person per startup for the three-day bootcamp.
This includes organisational costs, accommodation and meals as part of the programme, as well as access to eWeek. All other costs, such as flights/trains, overnight stay, transportation and meals outside of the programme, are covered by the participants.
- Customised business development programme, including meetings with senior business leaders in Amsterdam’s tech industry
- Legal services and recruitment services
- Introductions to European VCs
- Two nights’ accommodation at a hotel
- Workspace in a co-working space
- Full access to eWeek and other networking events in Amsterdam during the bootcamp
Who can apply?
- Innovative startups that are actively looking into Dutch and European expansion
- Paris-based startups in the e-commerce and marketing sector have preference
- Minimal criteria of a product/market fit and positive metrics in growth and conversion are applied
Ready? Apply now:
All you need to do is fill in the Application Form. The application deadline is 29 August 2016.
For more information regarding the Paris2Amsterdam Startup Bootcamp, please contact Yeni Joseph – International Relations, StartupAmsterdam