Investors tune in on livestream
The evening, hosted by entrepreneur and Dragon’s Den presenter Jort Kelder, will take place in the Lichtfabriek in Haarlem. A livestream enables investors and entrepreneurs not present at the event to tune in and consider these investment opportunities. During last year’s Present your Startup the startups raised 300.000 Euros during the live finale, complemented by another 350.000 Euros in the aftermath.
The seven finalists were selected earlier this month by a panel of thirty investors, mentors and a jury, who also took into account a public vote. These startups have been groomed and prepared in the competition’s accompanying accelerator programme Prepare your Startup. The seven finalists who will present are:
- Bardoggy; advertisement platform for catering industry
- Cloudgames; gamesplatform with HTML5 games
- Tom Kabinet; second-hand book platform
- Digitale Nazorg; services for next of kin of deceased
- GreenBattery; battery on green energy for festivals
- Zivver; securely sending and receiving important documents
- Chattable; Social dining app
Attend the event
Tickets to this event are available on http://haarlemvalley.com/tickets-finale/. Videos of the startups’ one minute pitches can be viewed here. Present your Startup is a competition initiated by HaarlemValley to offer a platform to startups who need a relatively small investment to break into a national and international market with an innovative concept.