The focus of this panel discussion will be on a few backend-related issues, not only from the technical point of view but also how people, business and processes all depend on proper scalability. During this webinar, you’ll learn how to expand development teams, find a balance between reputation, costs, people, and reliability; and finally, how to choose technologies supporting your business’ growth.
The key topics will be:
The host, Gerbert Oude Velthuis, invited three experts on scalability - Marek Gajda, Yan Cui, Sami Pippuri - who will exchange ideas on optimisation with attention to people, processes, and technology.
- Backend scalability, infrastructure, and frameworks in 2020
- Designing processes with scalability, reliability, and reputation in mind
- Distinguishing hype from improvements when introducing new technologies
- Internal development teams and their fears
- “Not invented here (NIH)” syndrome and how to properly handle it