- How to keep your teams connected and motivated?
- How to handle the balance between time and involvement of the team?
- What is the role of leadership and mastery in team motivation?
- How to accommodate flexibility and efficiency in your teams?
During the fourth CTO Roundtable, we will discuss the role of motivation in digital products teams working remotely. This time, our host, Gerbert Oude Velthuis (CTO of Travelia, General Manager for NL at The Software House), will be joined by three guest speakers:
-Jago Philippens – Head of Engineering at TicketSwap
-Matthew Knapp – Director Of Product Development at College H.U.N.K.S.
- Ilkka Auer – Transformative Digital Leader, Chief Digital Officer at Smartum
Together, they will discuss the ways of motivating remote development teams. Why is it important and how to boost motivation in order to achieve better results?
The key topics include:
- what are the most efficient methods of motivating software development teams in the new, remote reality?
- how to avoid so-called “Zoom tiredness”?
- how to distinguish between people that like autonomy and ones who like to be more instructed?
- how to avoid micromanagement and still and still be sure that things will be delivered the way you want?
- what is the role of leadership and mastery in team motivation?
The CTO Roundtable #4 starts on September 22 at 3 PM (CEST) and is completely free of charge. All you need to do is sign up and show up. See you there!