If can't find the answer to question your question, simply email the Conventions team.
1. What can the Conventions team do for me?
The Conventions team is the one-stop information resource for organising meetings in Amsterdam and the surrounding areas. We can provide information on suitable locations and/or services, assist in the creation of a bid book, supply promotional materials, arrange site inspections, offer creative ideas and more.
2. Do I have to pay for advice or information from the Conventions team?
No, the Conventions team is an independent organisation and we do not charge fees for our support and advice (with the exception of bulk orders of materials). Our partners pay us a fixed amounts on a yearly basis which covers our operating expenses.
3. Do you have promotional materials I can distribute to my delegates?
Yes, we offer a variety of products for event delegates:
Amsterdam city map
A printed version of the MICEdition newsletter, covering Amsterdam as a conference location
Amsterdam at a glance
Posters and banners
You may order any of these by sending us an email.
4. Does the Conventions team organise meetings?
No, we do not organise meetings. If you need help organising a meeting or convention, you may request the assistance of a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO).
5. Can I check the availability of meeting/hotel rooms and/or make reservations through the Conventions team?
No, you can contact one of Conventions team partners directly to request information about the availability of accommodation, meeting spaces and other facilities.
6. Where can I find an overview of all meetings and convention partners of the Conventions department?
You can use our convenient Travel Trade & Event Finder to find meeting and convention partners, including hotels, special locations, convention services, Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs), Destination Management Companies (DMCs) and social programmes.
7. Where can I find information about transportation to, from and within Amsterdam?
Information about arriving in and departing from Amsterdam, including public transportation, parking, taxis, and more is available on the I amsterdam website.
8. Where can I find information for tourists in Amsterdam?
You can find tourist information on the Visiting section of the I amsterdam website.
9. Where can I find information on doing business in Amsterdam?
10. How can I receive regular news about conventions in Amsterdam?
Send us an email with your name and address to receive news about conventions in Amsterdam.