Trade mission Sustainable Construction London
On October 2 and October 3, 2023, leading professionals from the construction industry will gather in vibrant London. This mission is the opportunity to share knowledge, discover new business opportunities and explore local developments in the field of sustainable construction.
Amsterdam innovations in sustainable construction
In London, the theme of Sustainable Construction is gaining ground. More attention is being paid to reducing the ecological footprint of buildings and preserving existing materials. And that offers opportunities for Amsterdam innovations. The aim is to take 5-10 innovative companies from the MRA, with the ambition to scale to the United Kingdom, on this 2-day trade mission and explore their opportunities here or expand their activities.
To make the trade mission as relevant as possible for all participants, it is open to participants who meet these criteria:
• An advanced start-up / scale-up with a solid innovative (scalable) solution
• Proven market acceptance for the product or service on the Dutch market;
• Started – or ready for – internationalization (ambition <2 years);
• Is interested in/meets the conditions for internationalization: closing deals in London/United Kingdom;
• A product/service that touches on the themes of sustainable construction or making buildings more sustainable, circularity or the energy transition in the built environment, greening cities;
• Offers an innovative solution that reduces CO2 emissions;
• Preferably located in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area (MRA).
Check the website for the draft program and all current events
Dates and times
|Monday 2 October||12:30 - 15:00|
|Tuesday 3 October||09:30 - 19:30|
Similar in Amsterdam
Amsterdam STEM Women Graduate Careers Event
[Webinar] Almost 1 Year of ChatGPT: The Recap
Incuboater: free legal advice by boat!
Office Hours with StartupAmsterdam: Introduction to the Tech Ecosystem
[Webinar] How AI Boosts Brand Content: Mastering Campaign Strategies
European Culture & Creativity Days - Innovation network for the creative industry
Lunch & Learn: Product meets Marketing
[Webinar] Growth Hacks for Black Friday: Turbocharge Your Success
Kick-off event DNNL Launchpad pre-accelerator