Tech Recruitment Conference (TRC) 2023
TRC 2023 is a one-day, in-person and virtual tech recruitment event bringing together recruiters and thought leaders from around the world. Renowned speakers from industry-leading companies such as Booking.com, Miro, HelloFresh, Amazon, and others share their insights. This conference provides networking opportunities, memorable experiences, and embraces the future of recruitment.
Join us at TRC 2023 to master the art of attracting and retaining top tech talent!
We provide the opportunity to immerse yourself in sourcing, tech recruitment, and leadership discussions while discovering ways to foster an inclusive and empowering workplace.
This one-day event features 15 speakers across two tracks. We're expecting 175 in-person attendees and 200 to join us online.
- Anna Bertoldini, Global Head of Employer Branding at NielsenIQ
- Jan Bernard, Experienced Headhunter/Sourcer
- Yasar Ahmad, Global VP Talent, Mobility and Rewards at HelloFresh
- Jolie den Boer, Global Director Recruitment at Booking.com
- Yves Greijn, Leadership (Executive) Recruiting at Miro
- Elisa Viaud, Organisational Psychologist & Executive Coach, PCC
- Adriaan Kolff, Co-founder of Matchr & Pantala
(More speakers will be announced soon!)
nhow Amsterdam RAI, designed by renowned architect Reinier de Graaf, is situated in the city's vibrant business district.
For virtual attendees, our web event app provides access to live streams, the ability to save favorite keynotes, and detailed information about our speakers.
- Early Bird Tickets (€199) - Available until July 1st
- General Admission Tickets (€299)
- Online Only Access Tickets (€59)
- Group Tickets - Discounts for groups of 3 or more
Learn more: www.techrecruitmentconference.com
For more information or assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at TRC 2023!
Similar in Amsterdam
Amsterdam STEM Women Graduate Careers Event
The Netherlands Women in Tech Regatta 2023
Amsterdam Tech Job Fair Autumn 2023
IamExpat Fair The Hague 2023
Trade mission Sustainable Construction London
[Webinar] Almost 1 Year of ChatGPT: The Recap
Incuboater: free legal advice by boat!
Office Hours with StartupAmsterdam: Introduction to the Tech Ecosystem
[Webinar] How AI Boosts Brand Content: Mastering Campaign Strategies
European Culture & Creativity Days - Innovation network for the creative industry