Dutch immigration and labour law
If you’re planning a move to the Netherlands, you’ll need to get to grips with Dutch immigration law. And once you’ve arrived and started work there’ll be other issues around labour laws to deal with. Our expert partners will answer all your questions during this two-part webinar on 30 March.
Immigration and labour law in the Netherlands
It’s important to ensure your stay in the Netherlands is hassle-free and in compliance with Dutch law. Our partner Everaert Advocaten Immigration Lawyers will take you through the necessary official processes step by step. Topics will include:
- Permanent residency
- Naturalisation and dual citizenship
- On-going rules for highly skilled migrants
Secondly, our partner Russell Advocaten will look at the typical questions internationals have about labour and employment law in the Netherlands, covering issues such as:
- Employment contracts
- Termination of employment
- Changing employment, contractual obligations
- Remaining in the Netherlands after dismissal
- Date: Thursday, 30 March
- Time: 17:00-18:00
- Location: Online via Microsoft Teams.