Have you come up with a unique invention or innovation? Then you might need to protect it to ensure commercial control over it. ‘But how do I protect my invention, what are the benefits of patenting and how does my university supports me in this?’ Attend this webinar if you want these and other, related, questions to be answered.
What can you expect?
During this webinar you will get insight in the following topics:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP) and what is a patent?
- What is the importance of patents?
- Patenting and collaborating with industry?
- What can you do with a patent?
- Who is entitled to file a patent?
- What is and what is not patentable?
- Balance between patenting and publication
- Overview of the patenting process and how IXA can support you along the way.
Who benefits from this webinar?
Researchers, PhD’s and staff supporting them in knowledge dissemination and collaborations.
Participation is free of charge. Registration is required, so is cancellation if you are not attending.