Turkey is one of the most promising countries for Startup ecosystems with its various Startup entrepreneurs and bright minds. The Turkish government is a very active and strong supporter of the Startup ecosystem in Turkey, offering a variety of programs and policies to enable the establishment and growth of Startups.
With investment and financing of these initiatives, Turkey is becoming a hot spot for future Startup ecosystems worldwide.
As one of the top 5 innovation leaders in Europe, the Netherlands is home to a vibrant, collaborative Startup ecosystem. The Netherlands ranks as the best European country for Startups, while Amsterdam is Europe’s fastest growing Startup ecosystem. The Netherlands is a global frontrunner when it comes to talent, ranking No. 6 worldwide for talent competitiveness.
- 15:30-15:35 Introduction (5 min.)
- 15:35-15:50 Startup Ecosystem in Turkey (10 min./ 5 minutes Q&A)
- 15:50-16:05 Startup Ecosystem in the Netherlands (10 min./ 5 minutes Q&A.)
- 16:05-16:20 Talent Acquisition (10 min./ 5 minutes Q&A)
- 16:20-16:35 Q&A (15 min.)